Wednesday, March 9, 2011

You gimme' fever

The lack of posting these past few days has been the result of this nasty sickness I have somehow contracted. It started as a sore throat, then came the aches, the headache and now the coughing.
My throat feels like it's been rubbed with sandpaper for days on end and my child is running around like a savage destroying the house because I simply do not have the energy to chase her around. My house is a wreck. I can't stand long enough to do the dishes (guess who's been using plastic forks and spoons all week?:D) I get all hot and dizzy while I vacuum and my couch has been turned into area sickly where I have been camping out for days. I really hope I get to feeling better because Sunday my mom and I went shopping and to goodwill and I got some cute stuff including this totally awesome vintage book of folk songs including the sheet music and details about their origin. As soon as I'm feeling better I'll be getting back on top of my project 31 and I'll be posting the name of the week tomorrow. In the mean time, if anyone would like to come over here and make me some chicken noodle soup...or better yet, chicken and dumplings, I would love you for ever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment