Sunday, March 6, 2011

Project 31 days 18 &19

Day 18.  Describe your personality.
My personality is sort of different depending on who I'm with. When I'm with my friends from highschool, the ones who knew me growing up and my best friends I am loud, outspoken, goofy and very outgoing. I'll say anything to anyone and not give it a second though, I am fearless. 
With my husband I am sweet, weird as all get out, and constantly laughing. I am myself when I'm with him.
I have no desire to try and be perfect all the time and just do what ever comes to mind. 
With others (meaning extended family and people who I am friendly with) I'm usually very shy and quiet. I don't talk much, but listen to everyone. I try to be really nice and not say what ever comes to mind (because I have been known to put my foot in my mouth when I do that with people who aren't my husband or best friends.) 
I'm not sure why I act so differently around different people. I suppose everyone does it though. It's human nature to adapt to your surroundings and act accordingly. I'm trying to just be me..the me that makes me the happiest and not really care what others say about it. I'm working on it.
Day 19.  Write about your favorite comfort food (we are women- we ALL have comfort food!)
The one thing I'll always turn to when I'm feeling down or something wrong or just when I'm in the mood to curl up on the couch in pj's and watch sitcom reruns all night is Chinese take out. Specifically Sweet and sour chicken with fried rice and crab puffs. Even better than that though is mixing the chicken and rice and then taking a bite out of your crab puff, so the cream cheese can hold on to stuff and dipping it into the chicken and rice. Mmmmm so good. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment