Sunday, March 6, 2011

A letter to my "mommy hair"


Dear hair,
We use to love each other, didn't we?
At least we use to like each other enough that you would cooperate and look cute and I would do more than put you back into a pony tail after letting you air dry.
What happened to the days when you were cute and full of personality? We use to have so much fun together spraying you and curling you and straightening you and "fluffing" you...*sigh*


I've finally been able to grow you out past my shoulders (my hair hasn't been past my shoulders since I was 13.) But really, what's the point of growing you out if I do nothing to make you look pretty.
Thought I know that in the end all of this waiting and having to endure the torture of "mom hair" will be worth it, because some day you're going to look like this...

Vanessa Hudgens is probably one of the prettiest women I've ever seen. Hailz yeah my Filipino sister.


I still need some style. So I'm thinking of giving you some much needed TLC tomorrow.
Maybe something like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment