Friday, March 4, 2011

Project 31 day 17

Day 17.  Write about 3 things that make you happy.

1. This tiny girl.
Please ignore the fact that my pants are way too long. I happen to be VERY short and this happens with most sweat pants.

No matter how upset, sad, frustrated or angry I am this tiny face always makes me smile and laugh. She is the sweetest little girl in the world and her tiny hugs make your heart melt:].


2. Good music with coffee/tea in the mornings.
Or any time of day really. It's amazing how the right music can just life you up and make you feel so relaxed. That paired with Awake tea or a nice cup of coffee is an amazing addition to any day.


3. Godiva dark chocolate.
I'm pretty sure I've written about this before, but every time I have a piece of Godiva dark chocolate I have spontaneous bursts of ecstasy. Mmmmmm, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment