Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lacking motivation

These past few days I've felt so sluggish and uninspired. I've cheated on my diet (Bad, bad Lea!) I didn't do yoga during Rowyn's nap (I'm actually not quit sure what I did during Rowyn's nap) My dishes are piling up because I have yet to do them as well as my laundry that needs folding.
I need a good, swift kick in the butt right about now. I need inspiration and motivation to get up and get going.
This always happens to me. I will get on this sudden health kick or something, have all of this energy, feel really accomplished and then just suddenly burn out. I'm going to push on though, I just need to push right through these feelings of "why bother" and "It doesn't even matter any more" and keep going.

I really need one of these pictures for my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment