Thursday, March 3, 2011

Owl Cute

Have I ever mentioned my love for Owls?
Here's a round up of some of the CUTEST things I found on Etsy today.

I WANT THIS! My vow renewal wedding cake is going to have this topper on it if it kills me.
Seriously though, how cute it that? Kikuike has tons of these wedding cake toppers on their Etsy site including bunnies, penguins, sharks, ducks and many many more. I just want them ALL.



This baby owl mobile from CarrotFever is so whimsical and sweet, I wish Rowyn hadn't outgrown her mobile so I could get it. But alas, she is now big enough to stand up and kill any mobile I put in her crib.



This picture comes from trafalgarssquare, they have the sweetest pictures including some of little elephants and deer (which I love just about as much as owls)


I want these little guys for my kitchen. They're being sold by claylicious.


Brennan will come home one day and these little guys will be all over our bed. Aren't they just so precious?
From Rose Cottage Boutique

And just because I love them sooooo much here's another cake topper from Kikuike

I just might die from the cuteness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment